Soulmutts is looking for a high energy, dog loving individual to fill the role of Full Time Dog Walker/Pack Leader. As such, your roles and responsibilities will include:
• Punctual and regular work from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday to start. As you improve on your route and become more efficient, your hours will reflect this.
• Playing with and supervising the dog pack at our private dog park.
• Ensuring a clean and safe environment for the dog pack (ie. picking up poop)
• Driving a customized Ford E-250 in the Downtown Toronto Area to Pick Up and Drop Off Dogs.
• Representing Soulmutts when meeting existing clients, as well as being courteous while en route to new, potential clients.
• High School Education
• Love of Dogs and Animals
• High Energy Personality
• Clear Communication Skills
• Driver’s License
• Downtown Toronto Driving Skills/Large Vehicle Capabilities
Bonus but not Necessary:
• Experience Working in a Professional Animal Care Environment
• Dog Training Certifications
• Dog Walking Certifications
• First Aid Certifications
Dogs are man’s best friend, but they can also be a handful!
• Energy & Love for the Job are a MUST!!!
• Dogs can be rambunctious in a pack so any kind of fear of dogs (size, breed, etc.) is unacceptable.
• Patience & a calm demeanor are the difference between an employee and a true pack leader!
• To be discussed if selected for interview.
• Send in your resume with cover letter to email@example.com